You found your spirit animal. The Bear Bait 8, with more than 610 feet of elevation gain and loss over rugged terrain, isn’t for weak wills or soft glutes. The 2018 competition takes place on June 23 on Casper Mountain. Your legs will scream and your lungs will burn during this 8- or 4-hour endurance race over more than 7 miles of double and single track trails.
Your legs will scream and your lungs will burn
Whether you’re biking to conquer the mountain, the competition or yourself, the Bear Bait 8 has the right race and division with solo, 2- and 4-person teams. And because dirt is the new pink, we have women’s and men’s categories. Sign up today for one of Wyoming’s top mountain biking events, because on Casper Mountain, your chains will set you free.
Registration opens on January 15, 2018; Price increases May 1, 2018
Fees vary but are listed on the registration page.
- 8-hour Solo Female – $90.00
- 8-hour Solo Male – $90.00
- 8-hour 2-person Team Female – $150.00
- 8-hour 2-person Team Male – $150.00
- 8-hour 4-person Team Female – $260.00
- 8-hour 4-person Team Male – $260.00
- 4-hour Solo Female – $70.00
- 4-hour Solo Male – $70.00
- 4-hour 2-person Team Female – $110.00
- 4-hour 2-person Team Male – $110.00
Nordic Lodge Stadium
9301 South Casper Mountain Road
Casper Mountain, WY
Course Elevation Profile:
Click here to download a complete KMZ file of the course.