• 235 feet in length
• 120 feet in width (with seats retracted)
• 86.7 feet in height
• The trusses span a total of 294 feet to produce a column free arena and spectator space with 57.5 feet being the lowest point above the main floor.
ARENA SEATING CAPACITY
• 4,060 seats for half-house
• 2,280 seats for theater (full proscenium stage)
• 7,600 seats for ice shows
• 6,850 seats for basketball
• 7,240 seats for rodeo
• 8,050 seats for full-house concerts
• 5,940 seats for motor sports
*Seating numbers are general estimates subject to individual event set-up requirements
For complete information about the Events Center, including detailed diagrams and booking information, visit the official Casper Events Center website.