Within 60 days of completion of the project/event, the applicant will submit to the satisfaction of the Council:
- A completed Project Report & Evaluation Form (included with written approval notification)
- A completed Hotel Tracking Form (included with the application)
- Copies of all advertising utilizing the Visit Casper logo and website address
- Copies/photos of recognition given CACVB (i.e. website link, banner, reader board, brochures, online marketing, etc.)
- Invoices and proof of payment for all grant fund expenditures
- Other materials produced with the cooperation of Council
Funds will be disbursed upon completion of the project and receipt of the Project Report & Evaluation Form and the Hotel Tracking Form. In unique instances and at its discretion, the Council may disburse approved funds prior to the event/project upon written agreement to provide follow-up reporting requirements.
The Council will consider the Grant Application null and void if the applicant does not submit the Project Report & Evaluation Form and Hotel Tracking Form to the CACVB within the reporting timeframe. There is no grace period for the final report and the CACVB does not issue reminders.
Grant Deadlines: October 15 and April 15 of each year. Please include the original and four copies of the grant application.